Thursday, August 20, 2015

The Home Cook Of Halstead Avenue's Night Sandwich.

Today was very busy.  So many things needed to be done and answering phone calls all morning.  So I had to make something quick and easy to eat.  I took the Sunflower seed bread I made yesterday and some Daiya non dairy cheese and made a grilled cheese sandwich.  To give it a little more flavor, I went to the garden and picked some tomatoes to  place in my sandwich. It was very tasty.  I also found some Broccoli Leaves and made chips out of them.  I baked them in the oven with olive oil and seasoning salt.  They were very good!  Better than Kale Chips!  If you are looking to make something different, you might like to try it. You can also can do the same to the Broccoli Crowns!  Very, very good! 


No comments:

Post a Comment